We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Barcelona, Santa Perpetua de la Mogoda
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Defines the manufacturing process and associated equipment for a new product, taking into account the industrial policy, existing standards and constraints of the project.
- Perform industrial documentation for the project.
- Estimate the manufacturing workload for the part corresponding to his domain.
During specification and preliminary design phases:
- Gather Industrial requirements Engineering has to comply with, during product specification and design. Explain them to Engineering.
- Participate actively to the product design in co-engineering mode, using appropriate methodologies.
- Design the macro-process, based on standard SMP.
- Prepare introduction of new technologies if need be, with associated process validation plan.
- Identify needs of specific manufacturing equipment.
- Estimate Method Time and perform a preliminary line balancing.
- Identify critical process steps where to perform detailed Process FMEA and full FAR / FAI.
During detailed design phase and before Serial Go:
- Complete industrial documentation: industrial data sheets, IMFU (Industrial Maturity Follow-Up)
- Perform P-FMEA.
- Participate to validation of prototypes if any.
- Develop specifications of industrial means for serial production.
- Define workstation layouts, taking into account ergonomic and EHS rules and optimizing movements.
- Perform a complete and detailed line balancing.
- Validate product design and industrialization through FAR and FAI.
After serial Go:
- Industrialize retrofit after engineering changes: documentation, workstation definition / update.
- Support Production to achieve manufacturing QCD targets.
- Bring his expertise to the industrial Costing Manager during tender phase
- Participates to R&D programs as industrial representative.
- Perform industrial REX on manufacturing processes.
MAIN REQUIRED COMPETENCES
- Engineering Graduate, preferably Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Organization.
- Fluent in English (B2 or asimilated), French would be an asset.
- Manufacturing or Manufacturing Engineering background with 5 to 10 years’ experience preferably in the railway industry.
- Technical experience of Process Engineering, writing manufacturing work instructions, line balancing, Lean Manufacturing.
- Experience in working with an ERP (such as SAP) for Bill of Materials, Routings, Configuration follow-up
- Working knowledge in Quality, EHS standards and Ergonomics.
- Knowledge of CAD and PLM tools (CATIA, DELMIA…)
- Familiar with IS common tools.
- Process FMEA, QRQC.
Competencies & Skills
- Conscientious. Commits and delivers.
- Team Player. Spirit of “Team Trust Action”
- Decisive. Obtains and uses necessary information to make decisions. Refers decision to others when appropriate
- Logical and organized
- Good communication.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- French Languages
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Manufacturing Processes
- Process Engineering