CLOSING DATE 8 JULY 2022.
MAKING THE FUTURE OF OFFSHORE ENERGY TOGETHER
What is your challenge for the future?
Do you want to play a part in the energy transition with purposeful and novel solutions? Then join the GustoMSC team.
If you believe that outstanding results are achieved by working together, GustoMSC gives room to your ideas. Make the most of your ability to think creatively, allowing us to come up with game changing solutions and create a lasting impact for our clients, ourselves, and the world. Join us striving to power a better world. Make your challenge your job and discover the power of teamwork as a Senior Engineer
Contribute to the next generation of offshore wind turbines
As a Senior Engineer you are responsible for complex design and engineering challenges applicable to the deployment of both floating and bottom founded wind turbines or the extraction of deep sea minerals.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer with the ambition to contribute to the cutting-edge NOV design portfolio in order to remain the market leading company that we are today. You are confident about your abilities in design and engineering and decision making and open to suggestions and arguments of others to reassess your own. You can and want to contribute technically to projects and are eager to share your knowledge and experience with colleagues. In this senior role you will contribute to the development of new designs, execute basic designs or assist our clients with operational support during the operations of their units.
Based in our Schiedam office, the Senior Engineer will be reporting to the Design Manager and have the following responsibilities:
- Take a leading role in the design and verification of advanced and complex mobile offshore units, competitive in the offshore market and in compliance with the applicable class, industry & internal standards
- Take a lead role in large engineering scopes, managing the interfaces between stakeholders
- Contribute to, review and approval of project deliverables
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of internal work methods and standardization
- Travel and visits to clients, vendors, and construction sites can be required
- Ability to plan, understand the required sequence of work, distinguish main and secondary issues, see the bigger picture
- Msc or Bsc degree in Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering, Maritime Technology and Aerospace engineering or related field
- Relevant work experience in design of complex offshore units for a period of at least 10 years
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- The ideal candidate has a proactive, analytical and positive attitude, as well as outstanding collaboration skills
What we offer:
- The ability to contribute to the design and the delivery of Mobile Offshore Units that will power and shape our future, making an impact in the energy transition
- A safe and inspiring work environment where your contribution is highly valued and personal development is key
- Working in a modern and spacious office with the flexibility to work from home
- Several social events during the year, stimulating our close cooperation
- Competitive salary and good secondary benefits
- Personal development opportunities
GustoMSC working on a sustainable future
GustoMSC is recognized for providing design & engineering consultancy for mobile offshore units and the design, engineering and supply of equipment. We enable and support safe and efficient operations at sea, contributing to a sustainable future. In close cooperation with our clients, we translate experience, science and technical knowledge into realistic & innovative ideas and products. Innovative developments in technology such as digitization and the challenges of the energy transition play an important role for us.
We are the offshore pioneers
Pioneering is in GustoMSC’s DNA, continuously stimulating initiatives and innovations. Exploring new technological fields, to curb the power of nature and leaving the landmarks of tomorrow. With a team of more than 200 ambitious professionals we help our clients to move forward in a hazardous domain that involves risks for people, materials and the natural environment. As a result, we have adopted an attitude of openness and accountability.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Decision Making