Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Field Service Representative (FSR)
We are looking for an experienced FSR who is accountable for installing, inspecting, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing customer equipment. FSR will maintain, retrofit, and provide technical support for all Schneider products, both in the shop and on site. Work on competitive equipment may also be part of the role.
Experienced FSR will share and provide technical instruction and guidance to relatively new FSR. She/He will perform warranty and recall work. Test circuits and equipment utilizing various tools and machines such as computers, software, workstations, circuit diagram, etc. Analyze malfunctions in equipment and interpret maintenance manuals, using knowledge of systems and electronics to isolate and correct issues.
FSR must be available to: respond to emergency calls and for intervention, maintain service equipment, tools and documentation, and identify sales opportunities.
Any intervention will have to be prepared and performed in total respect of safety guidelines (prevention plan, protection equipment …)
What will you do?
- Define the architecture and accurate set of devices (gateways, communication agents,) in order to retrieve in an efficient and scalable way data coming out from the asset or concentration layers up to the Schneider Electric IoT platform.
- Commission the IT/IOT portion of the digital services: coordination with other SE Field Services Engineers / EcoExpert / Subcontractors / Customer’s staff
- Comply with Safety and cyber security policies, practices and procedures
- Perform Startup/Commissioning on Schneider Electric product & possible competition equipment.
- Perform Preventive, scheduled and unscheduled Maintenance on equipment
- Analyze and interpret technical procedures, governmental regulations, different problems on our equipment and provide appropriated answer
- Analyze and explain reports results to customers and management
- Certification & accreditation could be required vs Business and Country regulations.
- Proactive participation to team collective initiatives & management meetings to achieve departmental and company goals (SIM1)
- Understand scope of work, respect time allocation to perform job and ensure full traceability (timesheet, change order etc..)
- Support planners, coordinators, project manager to get good customer site condition understanding
- Escalate quality or technical issue detected on field
- Understand Ecostruxure offer and provide technical explanation to customers
- Use all digital tools designed for SE FSR
- Track Installed Base (serviceable assets)
- Advise customers on different opportunities to optimize its install base and create lead generation business opportunities
- Perform basic audits of customer’s electrical systems and equipment (MPS walktrough)
- Perform Field Services Operations by providing best in class customer experience and promote Schneider signature
- Computer Security
- Customer Experience
- Electrical Diagrams
- Electrical Installation Work