URL blocked - click to apply
Within Advisian, we have combined our deep technical know-how across the Worley Group, with our business acumen to offer a unique offering. Advisian’s global footprint and collaborative culture make for a creative and dynamic environment. Our consultants work in a fast-paced international setting, in cross functional teams addressing critical business issues for clients across the world.
Advisian is looking for a dynamic Senior Consultant with outstanding credentials to join our project delivery and management group of our Strategy & Consulting team. As a Senior team member, you will assist in growing and further developing our client relationships in a 'seller-doer' based environment. In addition, you will be supporting the broader energy & natural resources consulting practice. This role is integral to a high functioning and innovative team, that combines deep industry knowledge, strong client relationships and business insights to provide advice to clients based on real substance.
As a candidate you will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, energised by a challenge, passionate about energy industry dynamics and have a track record of project management and delivery in a strategic and client facing context.
Core Experience and Qualifications:
You Should have:
- Experience (5 years) at a consulting firm, natural resources company, services company, bank, or other such analytical role at a renowned company within the extractives industry
- A strong understanding of energy industry dynamics, commercial operations, business models and strategies
- An analytical mind-set, strong Excel skills and ability to apply detailed knowledge and experience of the energy industry to a broad range of consulting projects and client situations
- Strong (oral/written) communication skills in client-facing environments (Word and PowerPoint)
- An optimistic attitude, resilient nature and a collaborative team player with good influencing and interpersonal skills
- Experience and interest in one or more of the following areas:
- Energy, Power, Chemicals, Fuels, Gas, Metals, Renewables and New Energy industries
- Valuation and Financial Modelling Experience
- Commercial and/or Technical due diligence
- Corporate Strategy and C-Suite Advisory
- Market entry strategy
- A degree in Business, Engineering, Science, or any other similar course with an analytical focus; master's/MBA is a plus
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to contribute to the most impactful challenges at the core of leading organizations in the energy sector.
- Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities in a positive work environment.
- Competitive compensation package
- Fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Advisian (part of Worley) is an equal opportunity employer.
- Business Model
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Relationship Management
- Due Diligence
- Financial Modeling