Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Senior HR Specialist (006KE1) to make an impact in our businesses
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
The HRS Specialist will provide day-to-day administrative support for employee life cycle events, and play a pivotal role in driving continuous improvement and standardization of HR services delivery. Applies knowledge of HR practices, policies and processes to operational issues and continuous improvement initiatives.
Key Accountabilities/ Duties
• Serves as primary HR contact and develop strong relationship with key stakeholders on enquiries regarding benefits, employee data, HR systems, information sources and payroll
• Prepare employment contracts, confirmation, transfer, promotion letters, conduct on-/off-boarding for employees as well as administer employee benefits, government claims and surveys
• Conducts employee communications sessions related to onboarding, annual benefits enrolment, employee share programs, ESS deployment etc.
• Consolidate monthly payroll instructions and perform payroll checks; support payroll audits and related reporting
• Maintain and expand working knowledge of current laws and regulations related to Human Resources that directly impact the organization and its compliance requirements
• Support the development and implementation of HR policies, procedures, standard letter templates, form and tools, as well as manage HR content on the intranet
• Maintain an updated HR Knowledge database; a common repository for HR policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), letter templates, forms and tools to promote operational consistency
• Collaborate with HR contact center (Tier 1) to increase 1st call/ticket resolution
• Actively participate in continuous improvement efforts as it relates to the improvement of efficiency or service level for any HR process or interaction
• Manages and prioritizes tasks and/or projects with minimal supervision; follows through tasks assigned and issues in a timely manner