We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
NETWORK & LINKS: Department Head, Project Core team, PrEM, Project Architect, Solution Architect, Integration Leader, Validation Leader, Project/Product Quality , Project/Product Safety
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Deliver the Control Center project solution per contractual commitments
- Deliver the Control Center project solution.
- Project Life cycle and work package management
- Manage the interface with the internal (signaling project core team) or external customer.
- Manage the technical contractual scope of the project.
- Manage the interface with the software development team to obtain product deliverables and support.
- Participate to Change Control Boards (CCB) meetings with software development team (may delegate to a project CCB manager)
- Manage the project solution, meaning the customization and parameterization of the generic solution to meet Quality, Cost, Delivery and Performance (QCDP) commitments.
- Deliver the baseline to project validation (Restriction and runtime configuration + Tools) with release notes.
- Managing the activities/requirements exported to T&C for site execution and coordinate with V&V leader to conclude the results.
- Applies and ensures application of processes and standards
- Contributes to continuous improvement (ROE, process, tools, …)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics / Communications / Instrumentation Engineering
- PMP certification is preferred
- Operational effectiveness - Competent
- Teamwork and Accountability - Competent
- Communicating with transparency - Competent
- Ability to make decisions / Sense of urgency - Competent
- Resilience - Competent
- Strategic Vision – Emerging
- Open to challenges and able to handle dynamic work assignments in autonomous manner
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment; Experience in interacting with global teams Europe & US preferred. Knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Automatic Train Supervision/Central Control Center/Train management System / Signaling principles / Avionics / SCADA domain
- Good understanding of requirements , validation principles / performance KPIs
- Has the program / project management expertise.
- Strong analytical skills - Ability to understand the real time behavior, complex systems with client/server applications (Windows, OPC,..) and distributed database (XML, SQL, )
EXPERIENCE / SKILL SET
- 12+ years of demonstrated experience in managing systems/sub-systems/products/Software solutions.
- Self-motivated with good teamwork skills
- Ability to work late evening or weekends in response to the needs of the systems being supported.
- Inherent problem-solver with desire to learn and take on responsibilities
- Interfacing with Customer and manage contractual technical requirements from conceptual to warranty phase.
- Experience in project management tools, preparing project plans and identify skills needed to execute the project
- Ability to conduct project design reviews / Change Control Boards (CCB) in order to ensure that the sub-system could be implemented in an optimized way ; Decision making
- Strong exposure to Project/Product lifecycle (process mind-set), Preferably from CMMi background
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills to work across multiple domains / team and drive project team ( Team size 7 to 10)
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Sql (Programming Language)