Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Finance Planning & Analysis Manager
We are looking for an experienced Finance Planning & Analysis Manager to work closely with the FP&A Competency Centre Leadership team to create, participate and implement center-wide strategies in areas of people management, stakeholder management, global initiatives. This role will also work closely with the relevant stakeholders overseas to effectively deliver and maintain standardized FP&A activities.
What will you do?
- Manage, lead and upskill a team and to achieve stakeholder objectives, targeted productivity and efficiencies
- Actively engage and build a strong relationship with onshore and offshore internal stakeholders to understand business expectations, priorities and requirements for business planning & analysis.
- Drive and maintain globally-set standardized processes and reports intra- and inter-teams
- Collaborate with automation team to integrate automation into standardized processes/reports
- Effectively mitigate business and operational risks
- Serves as a change agent and leads organizational, process and people change initiatives in line with business objectives
- Contribute to the global FP&A transformation project
- Lead the team to leverage on digital tools such as Tableau and SAP S/4HANA to deliver meaningful insights on business performance.
- Challenge status quo and deviations from global objectives