We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving.
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.
For our research design team in the thermal systems division based in Prague we are looking for a Mechatronics Senior Engineer (Electrotechnics Designer, Engineer)
- Working on a development of components of thermal systems
- Build a robust Mechatronic Simulation & Test Plan including the specification content
- Processing conception files defined by the Design Leader
- Contributing to risk analysis (DFMEA)
- Participate to build a robust DFMEA for mechatronic field
- Support Project Team to verify that Customer & Hardware requirements are tracked and implemented in the Mechatronic Design
- Train and support Project Teams regarding above activities
- Manages the relationship with suppliers for the part under its responsibility
- Contributor to change request process (technical committee) for mechatronic range/ department scope (metier)
- Creating innovative ideas and search for new ideas and technologies
- Cooperation and reporting within project team
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- University education in technical field
- 10 years minimum experience in mechatronics/mechanical design in automotive or similar sector
- Knowledge of Catia V5 design software
- Knowledge of electronic components and PCB design, ECUs, links inbetween them is a plus
- Skilled to specify simulation and test specification
- DFMEA methodology
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Team player
- User knowledge of MS Office
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Training's and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground etc.
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector\: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo \: https\://www.valeo.com
- Automotive Industry
- Electric Vehicle
- Electronics Manufacturing