Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
The Engineering Process Manager will work in the Engineering Support area of the Engineering Delivery Office Unit.
They will manage global and transversal support to all Engineering Units, focused on engineering processes analysis, improvements and reporting. For that purpose, they will frequently interface with other E&C or GPG units.
The Engineering Process Manager will also coordinate with the USA and Canada Engineering Leader so to be focused as well on specific support to USA and Canada activities.
What You'll Do at Enel:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Who You Are:
- Define engineering processes improvements and developments of tools aimed to improve efficiency
- Organize improvements implementation and deployment
- Manage the procedures and other documents supporting engineering processes, keeping them updated and defining necessary changes
- Lead, support and assist in developing and implementing policies, practices and procedures
- Monitor engineering technical KPI’s and define improvements
- Support Engineering Leader on transversal and global activities
- Projects portfolio and activities follow-up and analysis
What You've Accomplished:
- Required high level of English written and spoken
- Appreciated Spanish or Italian knowledge
- Ability to understand and analyze processes
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision;
- Ability and flexibility to manage multiple tasks and projects, and types of tasks and projects, at the same time;
- Good adaptability to changes;
- Organizational skills and detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality;
- Good written and verbal communication;
- Skills in interacting with people from different units, understanding their activities and needs
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to write, explain and communicate instructions concerning process or activities changes, tasks to be done, etc.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment and in a matrix based organization is preferred.
What Enel Offers You:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering Discipline, Master’s degree is preferred;
- 5+ years of work experience in process management in the energy business;
- 3+ years of experience in the electricity energy sector working for/with IPPs (independent power producer), utility, ISO or and EPC/consulting firm is preferred;
- Experience working on the electrical sector and in engineering preferred;
- Experience on process improvement appreciated (e.g. Lean methodology, etc.)
•A rapidly growing yet well-established business, •Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., •Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., •One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., •Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., •Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [ Email address blocked ] .
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Diversity Awareness