Description','domain':'Domain','expiration':'Expiration','more_information':'More information','name':'Name','reject_all':'Reject all','save_settings':'Save settings','settings':'Settings','strictly_necessary_cookies':'Strictly necessary cookies','these_cookies_are_essential':'These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website. Without these cookies, the website may not work properly.','as_soon_as_browser_window_is_closed':'As soon as browser window is closed','allows_us_to_associate_file_uploads':'Allows us to associate file uploads to our file storage provider with your form submissions','allows_our_load_balancer':'Allows our load balancer to send your specific traffic to the same backend server','saves_your_decisions':'Saves your decisions about these cookies so we don't need to ask every time','analytics_and_performance_cookies':'Analytics and Performance cookies','these_cookies_remember_the_choices':'These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you have made in the past','internal_metrics_collector':'We use an internal metrics collector to understand interactions with our website over time','six_months':'Six months','two_years':'Two years','four_hours':'Four hours'}};
URL blocked - click to apply
Email blocked - click to apply
':'[ Link removed ] ',Email blocked - click to apply
Department: Operations \u0026amp; Maintenance
Employment Type: Internship
Reporting To: Operation ManagerDescription
• Comply with the requirements, proactively participate, and contribute to the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 programs.
• Understands and adheres to all plant applicable company safety guidelines, policies and all procedures. Strives to maintain a hazard free working environment.
• Participated in Implementation of Lock Out and Tag out and maintain system integrity.
• Control power generating equipment, including chillers, turbines, generators, or transformers, and electrical distribution through plant control system, as directed by the Senior Operator.
• Start up, shutdown of plant and equipment’s like generators, auxiliary pumping equipment, turbines and compressors. Perform compressor wash of gas turbines as directed by senior operator.
• Start and synchronize the turbines as to established procedures, tackle emergency situations and take adequate quick and safe corrective action.
• Monitor equipment functioning, observe temperature, level, and flow gauges, and perform regular unit checks, to ensure that all equipment is operating as to OEM recommendationsKey Responsibilities
Carry out the job function in accordance with HSE commitment. Comply with HSE policies to achieve strategic objectives and targets stipulated in company HSE management system document. Must be a recent graduant in Degree Electrical Engineering or any other related field.
- Time management skills.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Control Systems
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Data Analysis
- Electrical Engineering
- Iso 14000 Standard