Eaton’s eMobility Division is currently seeking a Lead Scrum Master to join our team. This position is based at our Southfield, MI facility.
We make the electric revolution work. Every day, we work to improve people’s lives and the environment by making power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable.
Preparing for the electrified future of mobility takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
URL blocked - click to applyeMobility segment is collaborating with companies around the globe to innovate the transportation technologies of the future, creating efficient vehicles that travel faster, farther, higher and safer at a lower overall cost to the consumer and the environment.
The Scrum Master will run regular touch point meetings with the team to capture development metrics and bring awareness to the team of upcoming deliverable deadlines. In addition to this traditional project management role, the Scrum Master will be responsible for ensuring data output from the team is organized within the team’s central file system for consumption not only by the team but by others. There will be a strong focus on organization and coordination and time management within this role.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Schedule and host regular team discussions for status on key deliverables.
- Receive and file data and analysis from the team and our internal and external customers.
- Notify and coordinate information dissemination to the team and the broader engineering organization.
- Interface with other teams on deliverables and dependencies.
- Report out to leadership on schedule and provide effort estimate rollup from the team.
- Capture risk from the team regarding development
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger. Qualifications
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working as an engineer or project manager.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience using MS Office tools including Microsoft Project.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this role. All candidates considered must live within 50 miles of Southfield, MI. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
URL blocked - click to apply
- Familiar with IBM Jazz Tools or
- Automotive engineering development experience
- Familiar with ASPICE
- Familiar with ISO26262
- Experience with Agile Development Processes.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH EMB eMobility
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Scrum (Software Development)