Oil States Piper Valve, A Division of Oil States Industries, Inc. is a global leader in the design and manufacture of high-pressure compact ball valves for use primarily in the Oil and Gas Industry. As a Division of Oil States Industries, Inc. we are part of a growing organization that is a highly respected global designer and manufacturer of diverse products for offshore platforms, subsea pipelines, defense and general industrial applications. Since our founding in 1942, we have been known as innovators - crossing new frontiers in all the markets we serve. We continue to pioneer products and solutions through application of our technologies across industry boundaries.
Oil States Piper Valve recognizes that our employees are our greatest asset and we offer employee programs that enrich and protect our employees. With new industry challenges, our employees will help Oil States Industries carry on its tradition of developing and providing technologically advanced products and solutions. Be part of what’s next!
Oil States Piper Valve is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of DELIVERY DRIVER (NON-CDL) – OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
In our organization, the Delivery Driver (Non-CDL) is responsible for safely transport OSI-OKC Piper materials and parts to and from third party vendors while presenting and maintaining a courteous and professional company image.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- With guidance readily available, safely and efficiently transport OSI-OKC Piper parts to and from third-party vendors.
- Secure loads prior to vehicle movement to ensure parts don’t shift or fall from the truck during transit.
- Safely operate vehicle within state and federal laws and regulations at all times.
- Wear safety belt at all times while the vehicle is in motion.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record according to OSI-OKC Piper policy and insurance carrier requirements.
- Perform all tasks as required of a Safety Sensitive position.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with order pulling, shipping, and receiving functions when not performing delivery or pick-up functions.
- Proactively prepare parts and components for delivery as needed.
- Support the maintenance of shop equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Effectively and efficiently use time to safely perform duties.
- Complete all paperwork in required manner and time frame.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn to produce new products, use new procedures, and embrace and support change.
- Follow and support established HSE programs.
- Report any unsafe situations to appropriate Management Team member if necessary.
- All other duties or tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to maintain insurability within OSI-OKC Piper’s insurance carrier requirements.
- Working knowledge of computer software packages such as MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to establish and maintain constructive working relationships with people.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects on a daily basis in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to speak, write and read English.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team on a broad variety of projects.
- Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of work experience, preferably in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must obtain and maintain Authorized Driver status as defined by the Oil States Company Vehicles and Drivers policy.
- Must obtain and maintain OSI-OKC Piper Level II certification to operate Class IV forklifts.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Extended walking, sitting, and/or standing.
Tools and Equipment Used
- Frequent use of company vehicles.
- Frequent use of Class IV forklifts.
- Periodic use of computer equipment to include but not limited to laptop computer, monitors, keyboard, mouse, scanner, and printer.
- Periodic use of company designated software programs to include but not limited to office productivity software packages.
Quality/Customer Service Implications
- Directly impacts workplace safety through active participation in OSI-OKC Piper HSE programs and safe work practices.
- Indirectly impacts on-time delivery through effective and efficient delivery of components to and from third party vendors so that these components are ready and available for the next step in the manufacturing process.
- Indirectly impact customer satisfaction through product appearance, packaging, and on-time delivery.
Safety Sensitive Position
This position is designated as a Safety Sensitive Position as defined by the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana and Patient
Protection Act.DELIVERY DRIVER (NON-CDL)
Be part of what’s next at Oil States Piper Valve
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Health Safety And Environment
Packaging And Labeling
Oil And Gas