Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in
Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver realtime control and operational efficiency.We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every
[ Link removed ]
Field Service Project Engineer (BMS)
This position is responsible to provide professional services for Schneider Electric customers and technical support/training for service partners, including technical site analysis to resolve customer issues and to perform field service duties on Schneider Electric‘s complete range of EcoBuildings products and solutions (HVAC, lighting and sunblind control, integrated BMS systems, Energy Efficiency).
Skills and knowledge about test and measurement equipment, analysis and programming, in-depth knowledge of electrical and controlling principals is required. Knowledge of special techniques HVAC in Buildings and energy management is an asset.
A high level of customer service skills is required as well as the ability to perform troubleshooting.
- Perform Start-up/Commissioning, Preventive Maintenance and Corrective/Unscheduled Maintenance on all Schneider Electric equipment.
- Training of Customers and Service Partners.
- Participate and lead in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Cooperate with other team members to share and increase the level of Service Excellence.
- Perform Advanced and Custom Audits of customer's site, working with Sales to complete Availability Assessments.
- Perform consulting services at customer site as well as over the phone.
- Work with customers, contractors, service partners, other members of the team, Sales Partners, Tech Support, and Project Manager to resolve escalated problems.
- Document all required information for each site visit performed.
- Properly document, label, and return all defective parts utilized in the repair of Schneider Electric equipment to the designated disposal/repair location.
- Educate Schneider Electric customers on basic operation of their equipment. Inform customers of issues which they may have experience with their equipment in a way which is beneficial to the customer as well as Schneider Electric.
- Must comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.