Not above 35 years
Higher Secondary School Certification
Minimum 3 years of work experience as Helper in Kuwait.
Fair English Communication skills(Read, Write & Speak)
Driver/Helper needs to be carried out tasks including driving the company vehicle to support inspector as and when assigned tasks effectively and safely in conformity with Company’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and other applicable guidelines.
Job Description :
- Mobilize equipment in time at the assigned work site to perform the inspection as per Inspector/Team Leader’s instruction.
- Receive instruction from the Inspector and carry out cleaning, sandblasting, buffing, coating or any other inspection related work assigned by Inspector.
- Keep all assigned equipment cleaned and well maintained all the time.
- Ensure that loading/offloading, movements of equipment at the work site are done properly, safely and carefully.
- Follow instructions given by Inspector/Supervisor and maintain and keep the equipment always in good condition.
- Keep the work area always clean.
- Perform daily maintenance of equipment & vehicle prescribed in the maintenance manual and record these in the maintenance file.
- Clean and perform Preventive Maintenance of the equipment and Company vehicle on a regular basis.
- Abrasive Blasting
- Preventive Maintenance
- Standard Operating Procedure