Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage Hyperscale Data Center Customer project orders, from start to finish,so that it is completed on time and within budget. This includes initiating, planning, executing,controlling and closing of customer projects. Individual in this position confirms and coordinates customer requirements, which includes drawings, specifications, job site requirements, bill of material alignment with specifications & clarify exceptions. Work with the Regional Project Manager and Regional Operations Manager on support requirement and planning. Manages complete job process from order preparation, through site management of client’s site.
What will you do?
- Work with Regional Project Manager and Regional Solutions Architect on technical elements. Takes ownership for validating the projects, including both technical and commercial elements, becomes lead contact for customer for balance of project order. (Project Initiation).
- Develops a project schedule and communicates with the customer on site to ensure expectations are being met. Direct engagement with third-party vendors. (Project Planning).
- Monitor the execution of the customer’s project order, verifying execution of the project through kick-off meetings, communication to all parties and exchange of technical requirements and project plan information, performance of factory acceptance, site acceptance, site energization preparation. (Project Execution). With the support from Regional Project Manager.
- Lead the monitor and control of the performance of the customer’s project through its lifecycle. Key activities include task completion verification, project team monitoring, managing the exchange of project updates across the project team members, schedule reporting, issue resolution, and contract administration. (Monitor and Control Project Work)
- Lead the closeout of the customer’s project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system information, contact with the customer and training functions. (Project Close)
- Solves problems on site with customer interaction that results in positive feedback and improved relationship.
- Utilizes a base knowledge of Schneider Electric products and their use and demonstrates an understanding of the fundamental knowledge, processes and terminology needed for effective project management.
- Manage, control and supervision of site activities, including preparation of method of statement, site risk assessment, liaise with customer’s safety personal and provide guidance and instruction to vendor for installation, testing and commissioning.
- Reports to Local and Regional Project Manager but functional manager will be Regional Operations Manager.
- Data Centers
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Risk Analysis