Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Tap into the professional possibilities of the largest publicly traded energy partnership that features one of the most diversified cash flow streams in the midstream segment of the energy industry. With dynamic career opportunities and a creative and supportive environment, our unique midstream energy organization offers the chance to share and be recognized for your ideas. Join our team and increase your opportunities for success.
This position will work as part of the IT Security & Compliance team to manage risks to the information assets and systems of the organization by governing the business processes and technologies used to manage identities of workers and systems, as well as access to systems and information.
- Participate as a key member of projects related to Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Privileged Access Management (PAM), and Multifactor Authentication (MFA) projects, including identity lifecycle management, access provisioning & de-provisioning, compliance policy & workflow implementation, access certification, etc.
- Documentation of process, guidelines, standards, configurations, and technical specifications, including network & system architecture diagrams.
- Develop and document test cases, test plans, as well as perform unit and peer testing.
- Administration of software and tools used to support identity & access management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and enhance the maturity of the identity & access management function.
- Develop methods to automate elements of the identity & access management function.
- Available for problem resolution 24x7.
- Performs root cause analysis for any assigned problem.
- Adheres to and supports change management policy/procedures, as well as all other company policies and procedures.
- Monitors and tests supported systems during maintenance windows for patch management and system changes, which are conducted outside of business hours.
- Other projects as assigned.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- 5 years of experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ (7.2 ), including both lifecycle and compliance modules is required.
- 5 additional years of related professional experience is required.
- Strong understanding of role-based access control, access certification, and segregation of duties (SOD) is required.
- Development and database experience with Java, Beanshell, Python, SQL, and PowerShell is required.
- Experience in LDAP entries, schema, replication, best practices, and other key aspects of LDAP are required (AD, OID, etc.) is required.
- Experience with preparing test cases, test plans, as well as perform unit and peer testing is required.
- Ability to design and deploy custom forms and approval workflows for access request and provisioning is required.
- Ability to perform ad hoc support with strong analytical skills for troubleshooting is required.
- Ability to create documentation of process, guidelines, standards, technical specifications, as well as drawing network & system architecture diagrams is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- SailPoint certifications (IdentityIQ Engineer, IdentityIQ Architect, etc. ) are preferred
- Experience working with SailPoint File Access Manager and Predictive Identity is preferred.
- Experience working with the SailPoint PAM integration is preferred.
- Business Processes
- Change Management