We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, leads and supports sourcing activities for multiple PSL's, Manufacturing facilities, categories, and/or field operations.
- Leads, facilitates, and implements sourcing activities through a combination of tactical and strategic sourcing initiatives particular to the needs and environment in which these activities occur.
- Provides input and compliance to all Halliburton policies and procedures; including those associated with International Trade Compliance.
- Participates in and supports category management activities globally, as appropriate.
- Serves as the facilitation point between regional sourcing teams, PSLs, and other Supply Chain (Procurement, Materials & Logistics, Manufacturing, etc.) internal customers, when required, to ensure proper benefits, timelines, and deliverables are met.
- Contributes to assessment of current risk factors & market situations (geo-political, currency, etc.) and identification of opportunities.
- Contributes to detailed planning and execution of improvement actions with users and suppliers.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Business, or Supply Chain Management or similar discipline and a minimum of 3- 6 years of experience in Supply Chain Management activities / experience; MBA desirable.
- Must have the skill sets and ability to interface across the entire enterprise (Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, PM&L, Trade Compliance, Accounting, etc.).
- Capability of understanding technical documentation and standards (machine drawings, material specifications and classifications, etc.) is required. Certification as a Supply Chain Professional preferred. SAP knowledge preferred.
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level role given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skills a variety of job opportunities might be available including, Sourcing Lead up to Sr. Sourcing Lead.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 90118
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: