Our Team Operaite by Uniper (formerly Email blocked - click to apply) in Gelsenkirchen is looking for you!
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
What we are looking for
- Support of the highly innovative Email blocked - click to apply project with the goal to utilize artificial intelligence (AI) for managing power plants
- Analyze customer needs, self-reliant project management and project coordination for process control projects in power plants, petrol/gas stations and industrial customers
- Definition of the specification of the sytem for planning and implementation training of the neural network in collaboration with IT experts
- On-site implementation of AI in the control technology in plants
- Preparation of studies, specifications and quotation documents for extrnal customers
- Leading technical assesments regarding functionality,SIL or HAZOP
Who we are seeking
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on Control Technology, Process Engineering or similar degrees
- Several years of experience in project management and engineering
- Good Knowledge of the power plant process engineering
- Good knowledge of control technology; experience with the process control system Siemens SPPA-T300, Siemens PCS7, ABB 800XA advantageous
- Good knowledge of Excel; knowledge of machine learning and neural networks advantageous
- Very good analytical skills, entrepreneurial judgment as well as a strong customer focus and communication skills
- Business fluent German and English skills are required, other languages are desirable
If you have any questions about this role, please contact:
[ Link removed ]
Please note that applications by e-mail cannot be considered for data protection reasons.
Uniper is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from appropriately qualified and suitable candidates regardless of gender, origin, disability, age, religion, worldview, sexual identity or family status. We promote diversity, equality and flexible working.
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- German Language
- English Language