The Subcontracts Project Coordinator is the main point of contact for Kuubix Energy and all vendors and sub-contractors in coordinating hybrid dealers, third-party work (i.e. roofing, ground installations, sub-contracted installations, etc.), temporary employees, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SUBCONTRACTS PROJECT COORDINATOR
- End to end project coordination of sub-contracted work
- Serve as contact for all operations vendors (not procurement, warehousing or distribution)
- Effectively act as the liaison between our employees (crews) and the vendor’s employees
- Work independently with minimal direction and oversight
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS OF THE SUBCONTRACTS PROJECT COORDINATOR
- multi-task to handle several projects/contractors simultaneously
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, web-based information gathering, and CRM usage.
- Solar experience, a plus but not required
- Subcontract coordination experience preferred, but not required
COMMITMENT TO KUUBIX VALUES
• Willing to contribute, commit to and increase the application of the Kuubix values of Knowledge, Unconventional, Unity, Balance, Integrity and Xcellence.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life benefit packages for Full time employees
- 401 K with a company match up to 4%
- Holiday pay, Vacation Pay, and 5 paid sick days per year.
- A family atmosphere where employee and customer satisfaction is a top priority
- Growing business with plenty of growth and learning opportunities.
KUUBIX Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
[ Link removed ]
- Self Motivation
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Complex Problem Solving
- Data Warehousing