You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success
• Promote and drive the involvement of Construction in areas of technical design, schedule, preliminary execution planning, and cost estimating.
• Develop and maintain a familiarity and appreciation of capability and ongoing work load of Construction’s support providers / contractors.
• Develop and maintain functional responsibility for all construction and completions personnel in PMC
• Overall supervision of construction engineers.
• Technical competence of engineering personnel.
• Inter discipline communication development.
• Group communication development.
• Prepare man hour estimate to perform project tasks.
• Promote cost reduction and productivity enhancing initiatives.
• Identify and review new technology development which could be applicable in providing more cost effective facilities.
• Technical supervision of project designated engineers in the execution of their duty.
• Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc
• Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
• Experience with the development of layouts for new facilities
• Experienced in the specification, evaluation and documentation of equipment.
• Work is performed in accordance with broad technical guidelines and with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritisation of work to achieve them.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering
• Minimum 5 years total post graduation experience
• Minimum 5 years post graduation experience in major oil and gas projects
• Must have managed large size construction projects leading team
• Familiar with management of Heavy Lifting Equipment and large earth moving activities