You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Workface Planners shall lead the detailed development of the IWP’s while undertaking the following tasks.
• Development of IWPs in accordance with the approved IWP template
• Development of IWP’s in line with the approved baseline schedule
• Maintenance of IWP constraint list and ensuring IWPs are released free of constraints
• Development and maintenance of the IWP release plan
• Participating in weekly cross discipline coordination meetings, as required
• Review the Master Document Register and updating IWPs with current revisions
• Identifying any special safety considerations in collaboration with the HSE team
• Coordinating IWP scaffolding and equipment requirements
• Coordinating all purchased and free-issued material requirements
• Review IWP’s with Interface Manager/Superintendents/General Foreman, prior to issuance
• Monitoring and control of IWP’s throughout entire IWP lifecycle
• Management and reallocation of uncompleted work/punch list items, as required
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
• Post-secondary education required; electrical Trade ticket(s), electrical engineering, construction management and/or project management backgrounds desired
• Minimum 3-5 years of related industry experience
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and scheduling reports is required
• Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) Version 2020
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, with experience responding to changing deadlines and priorities
• Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate in a professional manner
• Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with all levels of management
Excellent communication (written/verbal) skills
- Attention To Detail
- Construction Management
- Customer Service
- Electrical Engineering
Job ID: 1894