Brief Description of SunnovaSunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local solar dealers and solar standard community homebuilders. Our mission is powering energy independence TM and changing the energy industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits – and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person.
Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry! The Technical Quoting Specialist Position
Sunnova Energy is searching for a Technical Quoting Specialist (TPS) to be responsible for assuring the quality of a Dealer’s user interface (UI) experience using the quoting functionality of any existing, and new, products and services.
This position supports the Commercial Operations, Training, IT and Business Development teams with achieving business goals of providing quality experience and making necessary improvements.
Technical Quoting Specialist Responsibilities
- Assists in functional testing of all Dealer facing products and services as well as third-party integrated proposal platforms
- Ensures Dealer’s user interface (UI) performs in alignment with product specifications
- Manages generation and distribution of API access keys as needed for platform integrations
- Reviews new training materials from the training team to ensure Commercial Operations’ needs are met during training periods
- Initiates bi-weekly quality assurance checks of product activations for the Commercial Operation’s Dealer management team; ensures functionality of accurate online quoting
- Tracks accuracy of live data and archiving of historical data by maintain disposition of product activation requests (PAR)
- Initiates and tracks escalation of issues to proper functional groups for timely resolutions
- Develops and maintains consistent and clear lines of communication with the account management team regarding issue resolution; provides proactive and consistent updates
- Supports business development with pre-launch quality assurance exercises such as product testing and providing detailed feedback
- Provides recommendations for UI and process improvements
- Demonstrates professional communication skills; works across multiple departments to efficiently drive results
- High School diploma/GED
- 1-3+ years’ related experience
- Proficient with Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Residential Solar industry knowledge
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with various software platforms
- Experience demonstrating effective communication skills using various methods such as phone, email, IM, and software specific communication
- Experience with software quoting or sales tools
- Open-office environment
- 0-10% estimated travel time
Sunnova offers a generous employee reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, healthcare flexible spending account, and 401(k) with employer match.
- Competitive compensation & annual bonus
- Paid time off, including 10 holidays and Paid Parental Leave
- Cell phone allowance for many roles
- Free access to onsite fitness center in Houston and/or discounted fitness memberships through health provider
- Complimentary garage parking in Houston
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.