Are you interested in a Service Support Subcontr. Co-ordinator role?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry?
Then have a look at this career opportunity to join an Industry leader within the Service department in Warrington.
Sales >SBU NCE > Service Support
Operating within the Northern & Central Europe business unit of Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Vestas Celtic Wind Technology Ltd focuses exclusively on selling, constructing and operating onshore wind power plants in UK and Ireland. With offices in Warrington and Dublin, the Service Department looks after the servicing and maintenance of wind turbines in UK and Ireland.
The Service Support Department is responsible for all the administrative and operational tasks which support the UK & IRE Service dept. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our growth. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
- Reviewing & Planning of statutory inspections & testing
- Liaising with planners and external companies to arrange work according to deadlines
- Creating Service Orders through SAP to record data
- Manage the SAP order workflow for subcontractors work performed
- Following up on remedial work and ensuring this is planned in a timely and efficient manner
- Managing the costs according to budgets
- A degree within Business related studies
- Experience in working within similar role
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- As our corporate language is English, fluency in verbal and written English is required
As a Person You Are/have
- Good communication skills
- An aptitude for numbers with the ability to evaluate and identify trends
- A solid business motivation and mindset
- A positive and focused team-oriented person who can secure the daily workflow
- Detail-oriented, organized and structured with a high focus on quality and deadlines
- Creative and working effectively towards continuous improvements
- Customer Service skill-set
- Planning / organisational skills
- Problem solving-orientated
What we offer
Apart from a motivated benefit package, by joining Vestas and you'll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at the world's global partner in sustainable energy solutions. We value personal initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your achievement is our growth.
For this role, introduction and any necessary training will be provided. You will become part of a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have good atmosphere within the department and everyone is always prepared to assist out when needed.
This role is a permanent position located full time in our office in Warrington. Travel may be required occasionally, to other Vestas locations.
We look forward to seeing your application as soon as possible, as interviews will be held on a regular basis. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV as soon as possible.
No later than 11th of July 2021.
For questions about the position, please contact Recruiter Agnieszka Kaleniak, at +48 506 896 285
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at [ Link removed ] and following us on our social media channels.
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail