At Jacobs, we don’t settle – always looking beyond to raise the bar and deliver with excellence. We apply our expertise and knowledge as we look to the future with great optimism and focus. We don’t settle until we give our best and know that we’re making a difference.
In this role you will be a key leader in helping drive growth for our business in the Northern Territory. Being a leader in this office, you will support the broader Northern Australia Civil Infrastructure Team by providing civil engineering design and project management input. In addition to this, you will mentor less experienced staff as well as being involved in the preparation of tender bids and marketing to external and internal clients. Some of the role responsibilities include:
- Undertake the role of Project Manager, Design Manager or Designated Project Executive depending on the nature of the project.
- Undertake lead roles on civil infrastructure pursuits and projects leading to the ongoing growth of the Northern Australia Performance Unit.
- Work with the wider sales team to identify and develop pursuits and secure projects for the local and wider team.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Qualified Civil Engineer with membership of Institute of Engineers Australia and Chartered Engineer Status/or actively working towards achieving this
- Good interpersonal skills who develops others and has the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Understanding of industry standards and best practices.
- Construction Safety Training (White Card).
- Current driver’s license.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Engineering Design Process