You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Junior Program Analyst @ DHS
At ABS Group, risk analysis is our foundation. ABS Group is a global professional services company with 100+ offices in 30+ countries. Our Global Government division, headquartered in Arlington, VA, deploys cutting-edge technical expertise for federal agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). At ABS, you can help transform the way agencies quantify, analyze, and ultimately manage risk.
This opportunity will provide Junior career level Program/Project Analysis/Management Support, to DHS, at the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Cybersecurity Division (CSD).
- Support performance metrics tracking for Division/Sub-Division programs and projects to include implementations, migrations, and operations
- Support the government in performing integrated program control activities to ensure program and project management status information is effectively and efficiently portrayed in a timely manner through program reviews, performance metrics, and program compliance
- Support project management tracking tools (i.e. Integrated Master Schedule, Integrated Master Plan, etc.)
- Support and maintain information technology platforms and workflows (such as MS Project, JIRA, or other platform the government chooses to utilize) to integrate all project artifacts and information
- 1-4 years of professional experience, with demonstrated success in program/project analysis/management support
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferred
- Previous DHS experience desired
- Cyber policy experience in government or private sector desired
- Current DHS suitability or Secret clearance desired
- Must obtain Public Trust; security clearance not required
All non-classified work shall be performed remotely but may transition onsite to Washington, D.C. as directed by the Government. All classified work shall be performed at the Government sites in Washington, D.C.
ABS Group is committed to the equal employment opportunity of its employees and prohibits discrimination against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status, or other non-work-related characteristics that may be protected under the law of the Federal Government or specific state employment laws.
ABSG Consulting, Inc.We set out more than 160 years ago to promote the security of life and property at sea and preserve the natural environment. Today, we remain true to our mission and continue to support organizations facing a rapidly evolving seascape of challenging regulations and new technologies. Through it all, we are anchored by a vision and mission that help our clients find clarity in uncertain times. ABS is a global leader in marine and offshore classification and other innovative safety, quality, and environmental services. We’re at the forefront of supporting the global energy transition at sea, the application of remote and autonomous marine systems, cutting-edge technical solutions, and many more exciting advancements. Our commitment to safety, reliability, and efficiency is ever-present, guiding our clients to safer and more efficient operations. About Our Benefits ABS Group proudly offers a variety of industry-leading benefits designed to enhance the life and well-being of our employees and their families. These benefits include, but are not limited to, medical insurance (PPO and HD), dental and vision insurance, Health Savings account (HSA), Flexible Savings Account (FSA), life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, disability leave programs, parental leave program, paid holidays, and paid vacation time. The Company provides an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) that offers additional support in personal wellness, including work-life services. ABS Group also offers a 401K plan with a generous company match, subject to plan requirements. Equal Opportunity The ABS Group of Companies is committed to the equal employment opportunity of its employees and prohibits discrimination against any employee or qualified applicant based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status, or other non-work-related characteristics that may be protected under the law of the Federal Government or specific state employment laws. Notice ABS and Affiliated Companies (ABS) will not pay a fee to any third-party agency without a valid ABS Master Service Agreement (MSA) authorized and signed by Human Resources. Any resume, CV, application, or other forms of candidate submission provided to any employee of ABS without a valid MSA on file will be considered property of ABS, and no fee will be paid. Other This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job of the incumbent. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal job elements essential for making a fair decision regarding the pay structure of the job. #ogjs
- Information Technology
- Integrated Master Plan (Imp)
- Ms Project
- Performance Management
- Project Management
Job ID: C2200992