In this role, the Automation Engineer will assist in several project phases of engineering and commissioning of application software and equipment of Emerson Integrated Solutions Center systems.
- Create functional and design specifications for application software in cooperation with your customers;
- Develop application software, operator Human Machine Interface and specific configuration in Ovation environment;
- Assist under supervision in several project phases - System Configuration, ApplicationProgramming, Internal Testing / Simulation, FAT - Factory Acceptance Tests, SystemInstallation, I/O Checkout and Functional Testing;
- Prepare proper documentation of application software;
- Assist with application questions and issues from customers;
- Perform assigned tasks/duties with balanced risk while strictly observing the „business ethics“ of the Emerson Process Management;
- Follow and observe all company procedures & trainings related to the Operation Controls as listed below, but not limited to: Trade Compliance, Checkpoint, Records Retention, Quality Management System and Ethics;
- Develop Personal and Professional competencies as well as knowledge about EmersonProducts & Services;
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
- University studies, technical degree in Telecomunications, Automation, Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering or Electronics;
- Proficient in English with a second European language preferred (written and spoken);
- Able to travel and work abroad 40-70% of work time;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience working in this discipline;
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Acceptance Testing
- Design Specifications
- Electrical Engineering