I'm currently partnering with a solar developer that finances, constructs, owns and operates solar projects. They are seeking a Project Manager to join the team in Bangkok, focusing on long-term investments within the commercial and industrial customer segments.
This is a great company with a strong track record and leadership team, making it a great place to grow your career.
- Have full responsibility to plan, manage and control all works in the project including technical due diligence and reporting, input and review in engineering and design, procurement and logistic planning and other works throughout the project life cycle
- Conduct regular supervisions and reviews on project and EPC’s performance and initiate preventative actions to ensure the project is delivered in safe manner
- Establish and execute procedures for efficient operational reporting, managing critical milestones and identifying and mitigating risks
- Promote and participate in project health, safety and environmental requirements with strong sense of ownership for compliance
- Coordinate across functions with other Departments such as BD, Operations & Maintenance, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Prepare and maintain project documents, reports, checklist, construction and as-built drawing and other related documents as per Company’s standard operating procedures
- Recognised Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Civil) preferred
- Ideally 5+ years of commercial and industrial construction experience in the solar / renewable energy sector
- Experience in project management and managing contractors
- Highly responsible, organised, adept in planning and possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines
Project Management Life Cycle