- We are looking for a passionate, fully hands-on C# .NET Core Microservices developer with strong experience in design and delivering C# .NET Core based Containerized Microservices application having SQL / No SQL database at the backend.
- This position is based at Emerson Innovation Center - Pune and offers working independently and in coordination with Solution Architect, SMEs and product manager to understand requirements and develop full stack application.
- Develop high performing, reliable, scalable and secure Microservices architecture based, C# .NET Core full stack application.
Full stack application involves client-side responsive user interface development using Ionic Framework, Angular, HTML 5 etc. to server-side development using C# and ASP.NET Core MVC, Microservice’s, REST API, Windows services etc. and Database (SQL Express Database, MongoDB) for data persistence and retrieval.
- Write readable, extensible, testable and secure code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Work on Agile (Scrum) team with focus on meeting individual and team commitments
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support
- Bachelor’s degree (B.E. / B.Tech) or Master’s degree (M.E / M.Tech) in Computer Science, Electronics, Instrumentation or related discipline
- Master’s in computer science (M Sc., MCS, MCA)
- Experience: 5 – 8 years in C# .NET Core based full stack application
- Relevant minimum 2 years’ experience in C# .NET Core Microservices
Knowledge & Skills
- Mandatory Skills: Strong experience in:
- Proven hands on experience in developing secure, C# .NET Core based full stack application which involves technologies as listed below:
- C# .NET core based Microservices
- C# ASP .Net Core MVC
- REST APIs, Web API development
- Windows & web services
- Message broker software - RabbitMQ
- Quartz, Hangfire (or other .NET scheduler frameworks)
- Working knowledge of SQL Express Database, MongoDB and relational databases
- Should be able to read and write SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
- Object Oriented Design Principles and Design Patterns
- Experience/understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of Entity Framework
- Experience in secure product development lifecycle practices
- Proficiency in Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio with strong debugging skills such as watch, threads, modules, memory view, disassembly view etc.
- Experience in Azure DevOps GIT repository
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Behavior Driven (BDD) or Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Nice to have:
- Understanding of Angular, Bootstrap 4, HTML 5, CSS3, Responsive Design
- Experience in developing continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Experience in Windows software installer
- Customer Focus
- Good verbal & written English communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed (I.e. global) teams.
- Readiness to work in flexible work timings.
- An interpersonal savvy. A very good team player.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player. Willingness to explore and adapt
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Behavior Driven Development
Bootstrap (Front End Framework)
Test Driven Development (Tdd)
C Sharp (Programming Language)