0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Electronic/Automation Engineer
Brunel International is seeking an experienced Automation Engineer or Electronic Engineer to join our Client's team in a LNG conversion project based in Keppel Shipyard. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a leading international engineering company.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for commissioning experience, major electrical modification experience, repair and shipyard experience, seagoing or offshore experience in FLNG or LNG or FSRU and 10 years of LNG automation systems;
- The engineer will be required to provide technical support and expertise on the project and ensure the highest quality standards are met.
What you need to bring:
List of Requirements
- 10+ years of experience in LNG automation systems;
- Commissioning experience;
- Major electrical modification experience;
- Repair and shipyard experience;
- Seagoing or offshore experience in FLNG or LNG or FSRU;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a leading international client engineering company. If you have the qualifications listed above, we invite you to apply for this position.
- Offshore Work
- Problem Solving
- Quality Management
- Self Motivation
Job ID: PUB401323