Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
This position will involve work at solar PV power plants maintaining, testing, and troubleshooting AC and DC circuits ranging from medium voltage (13.8kV and below) to 12VDC. The equipment that will need to be maintained includes: station service electrical equipment such as motors, and motor controls, electrical switchgear, transformers, inverters, solar PV panels, panel tracking mechanisms, electrical protective devices, main and auxiliary generators, lighting, power supplies, HVAC systems, security and battery support systems. This position will be responsible for troubleshooting and overhauling such equipment as well as preventative and predictive maintenance activities for the afore mentioned equipment.
What You'll Do at Enel:
• Testing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and replacing solar PV power plant related electrical equipment.
• Gaining technical information from electrical schematics, vendor information, and applicable codes.
• Perform current and voltage readings as necessary.
• Have an understanding of reliability based maintenance philosophies and work towards certifications such as CMRT and CMRP.
• Perform plant related preventative, reactive, and predictive maintenance scheduled by the Site Manager and/or Lead Technician.
• Initiate SAP Notifications and generate maintenance records associated with the electrical systems for the plants.
• Strict adherence to all EGPNA safety policies and procedures
• Documenting all work in SAP and generating feedback for Planning as necessary.
• Ability to operate independently, safely, and efficiently to maximize power generation and availability.
• Have after-hours availability be dispatched to site requiring immediate attention.
Who You Are:
TX Electricians License
• Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to use electrical test equipment such as, DMM, meggers and multi process calibration equipment
• Strong knowledge in electrical theory and troubleshooting techniques
• Operational power plant experience is a plus.
• Willingness to work overtime when required/Availability for daily regional travel to job sites as needed
• Working knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft office suite.
• Excellent communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
• The use of PPE is required and must be consistently used in accordance with EGPNA, NFPA, or OSHA guidelines.
What You've Accomplished:
• Associates degree or equivalent desired
• 0-3 years of related experience desired
What Enel Offers You:
•A rapidly growing yet well-established business, •Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., •Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., •One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., •Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., •Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
- Attention To Detail
- Certified Materials And Resource Professional
- Cladding (Construction)