Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: [ Link removed ]
As Customer Service and Inside Sales Support Representative – French Speaker, you will be providing commercial support, as well as interfacing with customers and internal parties via email, phone, chat and case management tool.
Your main duties:
- Handle inquiries via phone, chat and email from customers and/or internal parties.
- Order management: order entry, price checking, order clearing compliant with Eaton's policies.
- Complaint handling.
- Coordination of delivery and billing.
- Handles a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Provide assistance to sales functions across EMEA and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
- Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree (BSC/BA).
- Strong English and French language capabilities.
- 2-3 year of Customer Service experience.
- Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer).
- Commercial and Technical Support tasks require detailed knowledge and competency in Eaton proprietary tools and applications: ERP, CRM, Case Management.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), Customer Service attitude, strong attention to details, punctuality, problem solving mindset.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us.
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Complex Problem Solving