The objective is to get a resource to backfill and provide coverage for the Service Desk Data Analytics Team Member who will be on leave from January 2020 until May 2020.
- Partner with Service Desk, Service Owners, Area Managers, etc… to develop metrics, dashboards or reports for insights and data visualization;
- Designs standard online reports and dashboards on PowerBI or Tableau
- Works on support tickets related to ad hoc ServiceNow Tickets reporting related requests and dashboards enhancements.
- Works on the implementation of Data Quality Control Monitoring Dashboard that will provide visibility on data quality issues or anomalies which aims to highlight this to the data owners to be corrected.
- Identifies missing data, or data not compliant with data governance model, and makes suggestions to
- correct and
- ensure data stays compliant over time
- BS Information Technology
- 1 to 3 yrs experience in Data Analytics
- Experience in creating views, dashboards and creating calculated fields using Power BI and Tableau
- Experience in developing queries and SSI packages in MS SQL or similar tools.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Supplementary Security Income (Ssi)