This person will be responsible for maintaining Endpoint Management services, for analyzing the effectiveness of the services as they are operated by the SDO Global Operations team. This resource will provide support and act as an escalation point for all operation related requests or problems. This resource will also be participating in projects delivering new services or enhanced capabilities in existing services globally.
Principal Functional Responsibilities:
- Works together with Endpoint Management Design team members, other Enterprise IT groups and Emerson users to continuously improve Endpoint Management Services
- Analyses if all Endpoint Management Services are running as expected in production
- Verifies new Endpoint Management service capabilities are working as expected in a development environment before assisting with the transition of those capabilities in production
- Does knowledge transfer where needed: Writes or improves documentation, and leads meetings to explain others how to correctly operate or use the Endpoint Management Services
- Participates in various IT projects intended to continually improve/upgrade the infrastructure, such as evaluation of new software and hardware required to meet a business need or to make a process more cost effective
- Assists with the development, implementation and maintenance of technology specific standards, policies and procedures supporting Endpoint Management Services.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Information Technology or related area, or 6 years of technical security experience in the field.
- Fluent in English
- 4-8 years’ experience in managing Microsoft operating systems & related fields like networking, programing and DB usage.
- Technical Knowledge in the following areas:
- Data acquisition and analysis
- Information Security
- Microsoft end user compute solutions
- Experience in understanding and using scripting languages (PowerShell, vbs…)
- ITIL framework
- Writing documentation
- Knowledge on tools being used by Endpoint Management Services, including CrowdStrike, Ivanti Endpoint Manager, Dell Encryption solutions, and Airwatch MDM
- Business and Leadership skills needed:
- Strong analytical skills; strong follow-up and organization skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience in effectively communicating written and verbally with end users and management
- Strong sense of accountability and mission
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Information Security
- Information Technology
- Vb Script (Visual Basic Scripting Edition)
- Windows Power Shell