Here's what you'll be doing
£30,031 - £40,344
South – East and West
- A new opportunity is now open for a Site Supervisor to join our Installations Services team. You will oversee project site activities for the full life cycle;
- Engage with customers and inform them fully of the works through excellent communication skills
- Set the project up and deliver it safely by ensuring standards, practices and compliance paperwork is in place in accordance with CDM Regulations
- Deliver outstanding quality by inspecting the project and recording progress at all stages to achieve contractual KPI’s
- Regularly engage with the supply chain and Management team to ensure that project are delivered on time and within budget
- Compile and submit regulatory compliance paperwork for all projects in line with regulatory deadlines
What we need from you
It's a collaborative role. You'll report regularly to the Management & Client Management team. You'll also work closely with your team on the ground, driving standards, delivering improved work processes and championing technological advancements.
The successful candidate will be required to manage day to day installations to the customer/client satisfaction, whilst working to the businesses Key Performance Indicators ensuring targets are achieved and exceeded where possible. You will contribute to the management of the cost effective delivery of all project activity. You will be responsible for managing both our direct labour force and specialist sub-contractors to ensure efficient provision of services. Embracing technical advancements and proactively champion initiatives to the wider team and fully expedite all contractual issues in an efficient time period. With regular and informative reporting the Management & Client Management team. Developing a network of key partner contracts is important and supporting the delivery of new and enhanced work processes and work with colleagues and partners to deliver them in an effective manner. A contribution to the achievement of operational targets and maintain tight control of operational costs in accordance with the contractual budgets and associated departments. Experience of supervising operational health and safety and regulatory compliance as required and also supervising all employee related matters working closely with the HR department to ensure optimum team functionality. Offering effective solutions to your team, management, colleagues and partners on all operational matters within a responsive time.
- Experience in construction.
- Holding a valid CSCS card.
- SMSTS training or equivalent.
- EWI or FTCH experience.
- Plumbing and Heating Supervisory/management experience is not essential but would be of a benefit additional training given.
- Ability to maintain optimum business performance in a quality focused.
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including word, excel and powerpoint.
It would be good if you had
Here's what else you need to know
Here's what we'll give you in return
This is a demanding role with a lot of responsibility. But the rewards are great as well. You won’t just have the renown of working for a world-leading energy supplier; you’ll have the chance for real career progression too. We have a market leading benefits package – 26 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays, a generous pension scheme and the chance to choose from some 20 flexible benefits.
Is the new role in the same pay grade as your current role? Don’t forget - your salary will only increase if you actually go up a pay grade.
Please ensure your line manager has been informed of your application.
Contractors are not able to apply unless the role is advertised externally.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
Microsoft Power Point