EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Landscape Technician
Job Summary: Landscaper is responsible for maintaining landscaped areas at our client sites. The position requires the operation of landscaping equipment such as mowers, trimmers and blowers. The role requires effective communication with supervisors, and crew members. This position is in a commercial environment. This is a 1st Shift position M-F 7 am-3:30 pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain landscape equipment, such as mowers, trimmers and blowers, efficiently and safely.
- Remove debris and perform weed control.
- Communicate effectively and cooperate with supervisors, client, etc.
- Perform snow removal services at multiple locations, if applicable.
- Perform seasonal activities, such as mulching and winter assignments, efficiently and safely.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- 0-2 years of experience using landscape maintenance equipment preferred.
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator's License preferred, not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions including, but not limited to, safety policies and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in individual and small group situations.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Parks And Gardens Maintenance
- Safety Principles