Product Owner – Power & Renewables
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Product Owner to join our Product team in Austin, TX, or Dallas, TX. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest-growing sector. The Product Owner is responsible for managing and monitoring the product development process for a product line. Their duties include roadmap maintenance, delivery date tracking, and interfacing with the development team on behalf of the Product Manager. This position reports to the Product Manager with an opportunity to advance in your career at a rapid rate.
- Create and maintain roadmap for product with input from the Product Manager and the rest of the product organization.
- Team with the development team to set timelines and create list of tasks to complete.
- Hold regular stand-up meetings with developers to track progress and prioritize tasks.
- Work with commercial strategy team to build the appropriate marketing collateral and training materials for the product. Insights and Analysis
- The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal orientation, working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
- Experience in the Power & Renewables space is preferred.
- Must have product experience or background and understand best practices.