Petroplan is seeking to hire a Transportation & Installation (T&I) Onshore Site Representative.
The ACE T&I Onshore Site Representative is a key member of the subsea construction and execution team, responsible for the onshore readiness of jacket and topsides in preparation for the offshore transportation and installation activities.
Also responsible to deliver is a key member of the construction execution team, which is responsible for delivering the offshore systems in accordance with the company Q&HSE expectations.
- 10 - 20 years of expereince
- Professional training and certification with a recognized institution
- Experience in loadout, sail away, transportation and installation of Jackets and Topsides
- Experience of contractor management
- Experience of project management and construction readiness processes
- Ability to intervene in critical situations to redirect focus and achieve the required result
- A high level of proven communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Computer literate
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Computer Literacy
- Contractor Management
- Professional Development