Description of position *Qualification required
Ideal candidates should Be HNC/HND in an engineering discipline or relevant experience.
Be able to demonstrate some industrial experience in maintenance planning and scheduling or project planning within petrochemical, oil and gas or chemical Industries. Preferable experience on COMAH Sites.
We are looking for an effective Planning Engineer with background experience in industrial applications. We are looking for an individual with a demonstrable background of an engineering discipline, mindset to look at opportunities for continuous improvement, understanding of preventative maintenance techniques.
The ideal candidate will be familiar and experienced in the following:
Experience of CMMS (SAP), for the PM modules:
- Notifications and work orders management
- Purchase requisition
- Purchase orders
Computer literate with Office, particularly Word, Excel, Microsoft project (good level).
Applicant must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Display Good and varied methods of Communication.
The ability to use initiative to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
The ability to create a high level of trust with employees at all levels.
Candidates must have a sound knowledge of health and safety requirements. *Main responsibilities
Main roles and responsibilities are to help maintain plant and equipment in designated areas of responsibility and to:
- Ensure the Co-ordination of plant activities for summer shutdown by collaborating with production and engineering teams to produce and track progress of the shutdown plans.
- Support the planning administrator for weekly Maintenance Schedules during periods of absence
- Within the role, you will be responsible for the processing and managing of SAP Systems as directed and controlled by the Planning Process
The main functions are:
*Candidate's qualifications, professional experience and skills required for the position
- Generation of summer outage plans, co-ordination of structured meetings, schedule reviews, collection of info from Engineering and Maintenance Department and production department
- Supporting the Engineering and Maintenance Department to develop / define the technical activities and time schedules in conjunction where appropriate with external companies, maintenance specialist and plant technicians
- Regular updates to site management on progress of summer shutdown activities
- Support the planning administrator generating the weekly Maintenance Schedule, information supplied from the project, maintenance, and operation departments to schedule all activities for contractors and internal resources.
- Assist in the liaison between process and engineering to ensure maximum utilisation of resources for optimum equipment availability
The purpose of the role is to provide planning support to the department. You will provide engineering expertise as well as ensuring work can be produced at optimised levels in order to manage both the current and future demands of the department's internal and external customers.
Candidates need to be resilient, hardworking, and organized. The chairing of regular meetings is a key skill for this role along previous experience as an engineer, as you will have an understanding the different type of engineering works (mechanical, electrical, instrumental, civil)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Business Process Improvement
- Computer Literacy
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Control Of Major Accident Hazards Regulations
- Hardworking And Dedicated