We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for the blending and manufacturing of finished products including; quality tests of finished products, proper documentation, packaging of finished products to either tank/tote/drum/pail, stocking finished product in the stock location, and maintaining awareness of environmental and health safety.
- This position will also coordinate the shipping and receiving of finished products and raw materials including; maintaining quality control and documentation of products received, understanding D.O.T. regulations for shipping products, and creating proper paperwork and load materials on the truck according to D.O.T. regulations.
- Train new plant operators on their job responsibilities, functions, procedures, and safety.
- Organize products and maintain the cleanliness of the facility and yard by keeping it free from dirt and debris.
- Acts as a primary link for communication between the plant operators and management and monitors inventory control measures.
- This includes bringing any issues to the attention of management.
- Participates in the on-call rotation for all after hour deliveries and receives additional compensation for on-call hours
- Requires at least 1 year of experience.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
31073 Terminal Court, Geismar, Louisiana, 70734, United States
Requisition Number: 149373
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
- Packaging And Processing Duties
- Quality Management
- Stock Control
- Raw Materials
- Safety Principles