Enterprise Technology & Performance
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the digital enterprise and maximise ROI? From strategy articulation and process design to technology enablement, we work together to simplify the complex; creating tangible value for our clients.
Our Industry 4.0 Digital Design Offering
Our Industry 4.0 Team helps clients capitalise on the opportunities presented, and manage the risks posed, by ever growing connectivity and Industry 4.0 technologies. Our Digital Design team supports product and asset lifecycle management and process design by bridging the gap between engineering and operations through:
• Demonstrating best practice to clients and helping them define their own Industry 4.0 enabled vision, their strategy for reaching it and the initiatives required to execute their strategy
• Understanding clients’ requirements to define differentiating product solutions
• Engaging with clients to understand and solve their business challenges throughout the Product and Asset lifecycle within their operational context
• Partnering with clients and vendors to evaluate, select and implement solutions across the maturity scale, from exploratory proof of concepts to large scale integrations
• Cross-sector, applied industry experience that anchors solutions to business problems
• Access to a comprehensive partner ecosystem of leading vendors in the Industry 4.0 market
• A result-oriented agile / rapid prototyping approach
• Market-shaping, cutting-edge thought leadership around Industry 4.0 concepts and opportunities
Our Industry 4.0 team works with the wider Deloitte consulting firm, across multiple disciplines. This provides lots of opportunity to serve clients and work across wide reaching projects to expand your knowledge and experience.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
As an Industry 4.0 Digital Design Senior Consultant, you are responsible for leading small consulting teams to design and develop innovative, engaging Industry 4.0 based solutions. Specific responsibilities include:
• Supporting the development of the Deloitte Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM) Centre of Excellence across Europe
• Product lifecycle optimisation; utilising the Digital twin to develop the product, process and through production and into service and support
• Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
• Engaging with clients to understand and interpret business challenges into design specifications aligned with industry standards
• Advising Solution Architects and liaising with developers to interpret business requirements and create the technical solution with them
• Working with a team of functional consultants to guide the successful design, development and implementation of solutions in line with implementation methodologies and best practices
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Your home office will be London, however, this is a client-facing role which provides opportunity for travel in the UK and overseas.
The role is a full-time, permanent role.
Your professional experience
We need someone who is comfortable engaging with clients to understand their business problems and deliver solutions. We are looking for individuals with a natural propensity for problem solving, who recognise the mix of talents it takes to develop creative, impactful solutions and can balance them within a team.
• Experience of working in Digital Design roles in one or more of the following industries - Energy, Resources and Industrials, Life Sciences & Health Care or Consumer Products industry sectors
• Experience of conducting process design and application architecture for industrial product design applications
• Experience of working with either PLM or ALM solutions
• The ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies to evaluate the emerging and changing business needs of our clients
• A strong focus on working within diverse and remotely located teams
• Professional working proficiency in the English language
• Experience of designing with one or more of the industry leading Industrial Internet of Things and Cloud platforms
• A working knowledge of architecture design, as well as analytics, data management or automation systems for Connected Factory or Connector Customer projects
• Knowledge of best practices within lean operations and digital manufacturing
• Team management experience
Product Lifecycle Management
Architecture Design And Assessment Systems