At least 3-5 years experience in petroleum or petrochemical industry related to economics, planning, or commercial work. He or she should well understand commercial and business process and customer purchasing behavior. He or she should be good at large data processing, analysis, curiosity, strategy setting, and interpersonal relationship.
Bachelor or higher in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Engineering
OTHER REQUIREMENTS ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
1. Consolidate business and pricing data across all functions for pricing management system
2. Analyze pricing structures across diverse products to ascertain pricing leakages
3. Master in the pricing management system and develop training program to enhance staff competency
4. Formulate new commercial strategy for profit enhancement
5. Evaluate commercial deals for product sales in order to enhance sale performance
6. Develop analytical report on product pricing and sale performance on a regular basis
7. Support commercial execution and systematize customer negotiation process together with all commercial teams to enhance the success rate of commercial strategy implementation
8. Co-develop master commercial platform for commercial excellence, such as performance analysis and systematic price setting, for company’s future growth on step-out businesses.
9.Support commercial teams on product price and volume negotiation to enhance the success rate of commercial strategy implementation