Brief Description of SunnovaSunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local solar dealers and solar standard community homebuilders. Our mission is to Power Energy IndependenceTM and change the energy industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits – and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person. Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry! The BUSINESS ANALYST Position
Sunnova Energy is currently searching for a Business Analyst to be responsible for various reporting and analysis responsibilities within the Sunnova Homes division. The analyst will be expected to analyze interconnection reports weekly, using Salesforce and Excel, as well as maintain database integrity. The successful candidate should have experience with Python, Excel, VBA, SalesForce, and other reporting and analysis tools and activities.BUSINESS ANALYST Responsibilities
- Collects cost centers data from Lennar integration files and creates lists for upload to SalesForce. Maintains the integrity of these cost centers and addresses in the database.
- Maintains database integrity by updating and editing current data, removing duplicates, and providing IT with accurate lists for mass uploads as needed.
- Performs regular and ad-hoc audits of SalesForce and RootStock data to identify discrepancies.
- Manages various web scrapers using Python, as well as other python programs that create folders and move files for the interconnections team.
- Prepares customer satisfaction survey reports daily.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: VP Planning & Analytics
- Education required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum years of experience required:1-3 years’ experience
- Expert Excel skills, including comfort with high level functions such as VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF
- Basic Python knowledge
- Data manipulation skills in MSAccess or other databases
- Knowledge of solar systems, net energy metering, and home building industry
- Experience with SalesForce reporting
- VBA knowledge
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to reprioritize tasks as required with changing circumstances.
- Agility and comfort working with users with varying technical skills, aptitude, or competency.
- Outstanding follow-up; can be trusted to take ownership and resolve issues.
- Ability to convey findings using MS Word and PowerPoint.
- This role will require some time in the office for training, collaboration, etc.
- Extended periods of time working at computer workstation
- Irvine, CA
- Relocation assistance is available dependent on the candidate
Sunnova offers a generous employee reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits
- Competitive compensation & annual bonus
- Paid time off, including 10 holidays and Paid Parental Leave
- Cell phone allowance for many roles
- Discounted fitness memberships through health provider
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process
- Microsoft Excel