Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. [ Link removed ] Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
This position is the primary sales position within the organization responsible for developing relationships, identifying opportunities and selling projects. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing Schneider Electric customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system adds/modifications so as to meet or exceed his/her booking and booked gross margin budgets.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop new business opportunities
• Prospect and identify potential sales opportunities
• Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics for individual sales opportunities
• Prepare sales quotations and proposals
• Participate in yearly sales planning
• Generate and implement sales presentations
• Process and analyze feasibility assessments and/or all bid/contract documents
• May provide guidance to other employees
Branch Office-1650 West Crosby Rd, Carrollton, TX 75006
The perfect candidate will have a strong background in building management systems/HVAC controls and/or Electronic Security (Card Access, Video Surveillance, and Intrusion) and will have a close familiarity with the construction market in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area. The sales executive will have knowledge of purchasing processes and influencers within the construction chain and end user markets. The sales executive will possess and build relationships within the General Contractor, Mechanical Contractor, End-user, and MEP consultant community to drive Schneider Electric preference.
A close familiarity with SMART buildings, integrated building technologies, and the Internet of Things (IoT) is a plus!
• Four (4) year college degree required or equivalent work experience.
• Three (3) years related work experience (Building management experience preferred)
Skills & Abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Strong presentation and networking skills
• Knowledge of Building Automation Systems and/or Electronic Security Systems
Schneider Electric product knowledge a plus, but not required.
Microsoft Power Point