We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
A Service Specialist for Intelligent Completions Oversees the installation of the complete range of Smartwell® and potentially HCT completion products under all operating conditions in the region. Works closely with engineering, applications engineering and service coordinators to prepare, review or approve comprehensive deployment and testing procedures for execution. Performs system integration and/or other tests required by engineering or the customer which require in-depth knowledge of system characteristics, operation and performance. Applies technical knowledge and skills to facilitate or troubleshoot operations regarding software, electrical interfaces, communications or completion techniques to solve unanticipated situations, also takes responsibility for commissioning/testing or specialized deployment of Smartwell® completion equipment.
Requirements of the role:
- Technician degree.
- 4 years of work experience as a Completion Service Specialist and minimum 30 SmartWell® completion installations. Exceptional SmartWell® completion technical knowledge is required.
Specific competencies required:
- Hydraulic FMJ and half FMJ fittings setup connection testing and disconnection.
- Electric FMJ splices single conductor and triple conductor.
- Flatpack and line pigging procedures
- Fluid filtering and revision of fluid cleanliness level according to specific NAS level required by operation
- Experience with direct hydraulics system, and exposure to electro hydraulic (SmartPlex) valve technologies with HS-B type intelligent completion valve.
- Preparation of SmartPlex module with other subassembly components (feedthrough packer, gauges, splice subs)
- WHO installation for triple conductor splice (model to be used is antech)
- Installation of Surface Hydraulic Systems on site
- Setup of equipment for installation of SmartWell completions in the well location.
- On site installation of SmartWell completion modules including hydraulic and electric splicing.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Kilometro 1.5 Via Bogota, Siberia, Cundinamarca-DNU, , Colombia
Requisition Number: 157462
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Completion Tools
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Problem Solving
- Systems Integration
- Valves (Piping)