Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Senior Sales Representative, Power Quality, Complex Project you will be responsible for the development of PQ products sales via Tier-2 partners (VARs, System Integrators) to Data Center end customers maintaining range of activities to ensure partners performance. The goal is to meet sales objectives i.e. turnover measured by partners’ sales-out, sales profitability and customer satisfaction.
You will work within our world class Sales Team in our Moscow Site.
Your key deliverables :
- You will be responsible for building effective cooperation with Tier 2 partners and DC customers through daily interface with partners, operations and engineering professionals.
- You will be responsible for achieving sales targets in PQ Partners.
- You will find and support projects with Tier-2 SI and VARs
- You will be responsible for building effective cooperation with Tier 2 partners and DC customers through daily interface with partners, operations, and engineering professionals.
- You will be cooperating within the company to exchange experience and build up effective partners programs.
- Ensures that partner requirements are addressed timely i.e. inquiries, order handling etc.
- Gains understanding of partner needs and competitive landscape and purposes partner specific strategies.
- You will act as a point of contact for commercial warranty issues, quality issues, and partner complaints.
- Originates, develops, and facilitates trainings including ones at partner locations (if applicable).
- Provides regular reporting to PQ cluster leader.
- University degree in engineering.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in an IT company preferred in SI sales/ Partners / KAM / VARs / Data Centers
- Deep knowledge of UPS products incl software, Data Center business, the IT market in Russia desirable,
- Russian - native speaker. English advanced level is required.
- Ability to identify and convert business opportunities into sales.
- Proven track of projects pipeline management and successful projects realization.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, an absolute must;
- Must be able to accomplish results in a cross-functional team environment, strong goal / results orientation.
- Co-operation skills, teamwork, goodwill
- Ability to withstand pressure
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong presentation skills
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Operate Cash Register