When it comes to delivering a brighter, smarter tomorrow, our Integrated Project Delivery Services (IPDS) team is at the heart of the solution. From the pre-construction phase to construction to post-construction, we partner seamlessly with our clients to coordinate and safely and successfully deliver projects and programs.
Our collaborative and flexible teams work across diverse markets and geographies delivering bespoke solutions to our clients’ most complex problems through a combination of significant experience and expertise and leading-edge technology – ensuring we deliver on tomorrow, together.
Our Brisbane based Integrated Project Delivery Services team is growing! We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic Project Managers to work on a variety of infrastructure projects across Queensland, primarily in the social infrastructure, transport, resources, power, defence and water sectors.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Integrated Project Delivery Services, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up projects and preparing project plans i.e. project execution plan, risk management plan, project quality plan and project schedules, etc.
- Identifying and communicating the project objectives and execution strategy to the project team.
- Mobilising and coordinating project teams from project commencement through to completion. Providing hands-on and leadership to the project team and motivating the team towards achieving specified project objectives.
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Maintaining the progress of the work and ensuring cost, quality and HSE performance in accordance with contractual requirements and Jacobs’ processes and procedures.
- Providing regular progress reports to both client and Jacobs senior management, including formal presentations as required.
- Reviewing and approval of project deliverables prior to issue where appropriate.
- Ensuring the timely issue to the client of correct invoices and the expediting of payment in accordance with the contract.
- Preparing commercial proposals.
Here’s What You Need
We are seeking individuals who are prepared to always go the extra mile when dealing with internal and external stakeholders. To be successful you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Hold a Bachelor of Engineering and preferably Project Management qualifications (AIMP, PMI, PRINCE2, etc).
- Willingness to travel interstate as required
- Have minimum 5 years project experience in a Project Engineering or Project Management role.
- Experience in delivering projects in the social infrastructure, transport, defence, resources, power and water sectors is preferable
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to build strong client relationships and work collaboratively with others
- Have a proactive and enthusiastic attitude to work
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
We aim to embed inclusion and diversity in everything we do. We know that if we are inclusive, we’re more connected, and if we are diverse, we’re more creative. We accept people for who they are, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental health, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave. This is reflected in our wide range of Global Employee Networks centred on inclusion and diversity – ACE, Careers, Enlace, Harambee, OneWorld, Prism, Vetnet, and Women’s Network – [ Link removed ] .
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage candidates of diverse backgrounds to apply. First Nations peoples are strongly encouraged to apply. Jacobs aims to provide cultural safety at our interviews and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are invited to nominate for a cultural representative to participate on the interview panel, please let your recruiter know in your application.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
- Contract Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Implement Projects
- Infrastructure Management