The NES Fircroft Chicago office is seeking candidates to join the largest petrochemical project in the world as they are seeking a Rotating Equipment Engineer. This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be tasked supporting the commissioning start-up and maintenance troubleshooting of all rotating equipment at a brand new polyethylene facility. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at [ Email address blocked ] . Additional job details can be found below.Job Details
Location: Monaca, PA
Hours: M-F—40 Hours Per Week. Some OT will be required.
Duration: 6-9 months—possibility for contract extensions through 2022.
Pay: $80-$100/hr. based on experience + monthly stipend to candidates that qualify. Job Responsibilities
- Support commissioning of COGEN Rotating Equipment.
- May be required to provide night support. Most initial start-ups will happen during the day but require troubleshooting and monitoring of 24/7 activities to ensure equipment remains operational and healthy.
- Equipment surveillance.
- Troubleshooting operational equipment.
- Escalate issues and concerns to EPC firm’s CSU leads and operators.
- Communicating updates at shift handover to day unit engineer.
- Reviewing procedures, CSU plans, and Inspection Test Reports.
- Must have 10+ years of experience as a rotating equipment engineer or similar applicable roles within the oil & gas industry.
- Must have experience with start-up of rotating machinery either initial project CSU or after turnaround.
- Must have at minimum a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or PE license.
- Previous experience supporting a petrochemical start-up would be a big plus.
- Preferred to have experience with equipment in power plant: Gas Turbine Generators, Steam Turbine Generators, etc.
- Candidates local to the Monaca, PA region would be a big plus.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Complex Problem Solving
- Oil And Gas
- Mechanical Engineering