Piper Maddox has partnered with an electric vehicle startup in a confidential search for a Sr. Manager of Battery Technology who will be responsible for developing my clients long term battery technology roadmap. This company offers market disrupting electric vehicles that are going to dominate urban mobility in the very near future.
Our client is based out of Southern California and is ideally looking for someone to relocate to their facility.
In this position, you will:
• Develop the long term vision for cell and module/pack designs and technologies
• Benchmark future technologies from various battery suppliers
• Serve as the executive representative for all strategy battery related matters
Our client is ideally looking for someone with:
• A Masters or PhD in Chemical Engineering coupled with 10+ years of battery development experience in an OEM setting
• A powerful network amongst major battery cell suppliers
• Substantial experience with safety strategy/testing, cell supplier benchmarking, and module/pack architecture
• Substantial experience of in vehicle networking protocols (CAN, LIN, etc.)
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
- Benchmarking (Computing)
- Benchmarking (Project Management)
- Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Network Protocols
- Chemical Engineering