By joining Emerson as a Sales Support Engineer, you will offer quotations support for Emerson locations across Europe and ensures.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!
In this role you will have:
- Review the Request for Quote (RFQ) received from Emerson locations across Europe
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements
- Size and select the products according to requirements and application
- Select the appropriate technical documentation
- Specify a delivery time for the selected products
- Verify requests related to quotes sent to ensure everything is according to the offered technical proposal
- Act as a liaison between sales offices – factories – customers
- Provide general support for sales offices
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of products and applications
- Draw-up specific activity reports
For this role you will need:
- University degree in Engineering (Process Engineering)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position or in a commercial environment(technical support, quotations, technical sales)
- English-advanced level (mandatory)
- Spanish (minimum B2 level)
- PC skills: MS Office, Internet
WHO YOU ARE:
Are you passionate about connecting with different areas of the business? Are you eager to explore a technical world? You continuously push yourself to solve each technical challenge and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems, then this is the perfect place for you!
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Sales Support Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the chance to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.