Looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you have a strong technical background and an inherent drive for results?
Do you want to develop a career in a global organization? If yes, we have just the role for you!
We are seeking a highly motivated and self-driven Sales Leader to join our team and to be part of taking Roxar to the next level.
The main objective of this role is to drive related Downhole sales globally to further expand and capture market to increase global footprint.
• Develop and Implement new global client base
• Develop and execute plans and sales activities to drive growth
• Field sales activities & project pursuits
• Financial responsibility
• Work closely with marketing on client feedback, update relevant sales material and support training, product launches and campaigns
• Have personnel responsibility - Inspire the sales team with exemplar leadership, positive outlook and a winning mentality
• Proven track record from the Oil and Gas industry in terms of planning, organizing, conducting sales and providing technical solutions within companies
• Experience with developing and commercializing technologies and products
• Capability of understanding market opportunities and requirements and obtaining market intelligence
• Experience with defining marketing, sales strategies and execution of plans
• Demonstrable skills in interacting with people and proactively search for solutions
• Ability to work in a matrix organization
• Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience
• Higher education required in petroleum/process technology, instrumentation, measurement, control or similar
• Relevant experience might compensate for lack of formal education
• Fluent Norwegian and English
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to be part of some state-of the art product developments deploying first to the world solutions!
A job with challenging tasks in a multi-disciplined environment.
We offer challenging tasks in a multi-disciplined environment with good prospects for career development, a place where you can make a difference and constantly develop both personal and professional skills.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best and the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Application deadline - 15.12.2020
Svenn Haugen 4791602806
Trude Schulberg 4751810184
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.